Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We're Pregnant!


Believe it or not...WE'RE PREGNANT! We have kept it a secret because of past history. On some level we are still nervous, but I feel more confident now and definitely excited! At this time we are due on December 21st. So we are having a Christmas baby! The ultrasound picture was taken yesterday. The little balloon thingy is what is left of the yolk sac. Isn't it amazing clearly you can see the head when it is only an inch long?

Please keep us in your prayers as we are still very early in our pregnancy!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sitting here crying...overwhelmed at the love of our Father! I've looked at the picture several times today & continually thank Him for the answered prayers that have went up on your behalf. 215 days...Baby Lewis, I can't wait to meet you & let you know how special you are! :-)

Anonymous said...

The due date puts conception pretty close to St. Lucia!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!!! We are praying for you everyday!!!!!

Monique said...

Oh Yeah!! We are so excited for you. We will definaitely keep you in our prayers for a healthy pregnancy and easy delivery!! Much Love. Aunt MOnique & family

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH! Traci.....that is such wonderful news!! I'm a little late on the uptake ...I called your mom last night and she said to check your blog.....that you have great news! She didn't have time to tell me. I need to check in way more often!!!

Congratulations...we are so happy for you and Jeromy. Christmas is going to be amazing this year. I will definitely do my best to make it over for a visit next summer while your baby is still a baby :D Love you lots, aunt patti and unca rog