Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dart Frog Dash

Lately, Julie and Lee have been running 5Ks and they wanted my mom to join them for the Dart Frog Dash at the Toledo Zoo. Well, we all decided to get involved. Mom, Laura, and I walked the 5K with the kids, while Kelly, Julie, and Lee ran it. Here are some pictures from the day:

Abigail and I on the walk:

I know she is missing a sock. I changed her poopy diaper right before the walk and she stuck her foot in the poo. I felt like I needed a sign. I kept hearing "Maam! Your baby is missing a sock!"

Laura pushing the "big kids." We decided the next time we do this they are walking. It will be good for them. They must have worked hard though since they are drinking water. :)


The Four Cousins:


All of us (minus Lee, he is taking the picture):


Just some cute pictures taken before and after the Dart Frog Dash:





No comments: