Friday, July 10, 2009

Abigail's First Bike Ride

(Okay and mine in quite a while!)

Last week, Jeromy helped me get my bike ready so that Abigail and I could go biking during the day. Yesterday, we finally went out on a bike ride. Mom called to say that she was going to the park with Alex and wanted to know if we wanted to come along. Abigail had just gone to sleep so I didn't think we would make it. Shortly, before she woke up, I received this picture:


Alex had made it ALL the way to the park from Grandma's house. When Abigail finally woke up, I decided that we would go on a bike ride also. I called Mom and they were still at the park, so we packed up and headed that way. Going down Brown was tough since it was against the wind the entire way. It became A LOT easier when we got to Lallendorf. Anyways, we met up with Alex and Mom at the pond. Grandma fed Abigail her bottle since she was getting fussy. Then, we packed up to head to Dairy Depot for some ice cream!


Jeromy had called because he had arrived home from work and we were gone, so he met us there. This was very lucky because Abigail had by now had it with the bike ride. She had screamed most of the way to Dairy Depot. So, after eating some ice cream Abigail went home with her Daddy while the rest of us rode to our our house to swim.




It was a lot of fun and I'm sure we are all looking forward to our next bike ride!

No comments: