Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!

I know, once again I am very late on this post. There are also no pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't think about taking pictures all New Years Eve. Jeromy had to work until 9, so Abigail and I went to Mom's house to ring in the New Year with Grandma, Alex, and Elena.

We had an exciting night of crafts (we did a few foam crafts) and watching the old favorite "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids." Alex and Elena LOVED the movie!

When Jeromy got off work, I went to spend the rest of the evening with him. We watched the movie Star Trek they we had recently bought and then watched as the New Year came in and then went to bed.

I guess I'm just getting too old. Just kidding. We wanted to have a party but couldn't because of Jeromy's work schedule. Hopefully next year will be different. :)

No comments: