Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Today has been a lovely day! It started off with me losing 3.8 pounds this week! YAY!!! That makes me really excited! Even better is that I went to pick up my bridesmaid dress for Michelle's wedding at David's Bridal because they had finished altering it and it needs altered more because of my weight loss. They told me to take the dress home and try it on the weekend of April 10th and if I think it needs it to bring it in to be realtered.

After that excitement, Abs and I went to Lifeway and the mall to return a few things. We were able to eat lunch and then we headed home. After Abs' nap we went outside to enjoy the weather. Abs played while I began cleaning windows. I was able to get almost all the windows on the back of the house cleaned (at least on the outside). Then, we made some turkey brats to eat with Jeromy and my Mom! Yummy! It is starting to feel like summer! Now, we are just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. I Love days like this!!!



No comments: