Saturday, November 21, 2009

OSU/Michigan Game

Today Laura and Andy had us all over to watch the OSU/Michigan game. It was a beautiful day and we were even able to go outside for some of the day and enjoy the weather. I have to be honest, I don't think I watched any of the game. We had a great day hanging out with family and friends.

The face-off is about to begin (actually those are Laura's chip bowls)


Watching the men throw the football during halftime


Uncle Lee showing Abigail how to throw the ball


Elena "pouting" after Julie hit her in the head with a football


Abigail trying to figure out what to do with the football


"No one will play cornhole with me, so I'll play by myself."




Jeromy and I played Andy and Lee in a game of cornhole. They won, but surprisingly it was a close game (I'm not very good)




"Hello Mr. Hand"

No comments: