Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Diet Journal #2 :)

This week was not the best diet week. We were in Dayton at the end of last week to visit the fam and for some reason I took that as a "Get out of Jail Free" card and ate whatever I wanted. When we arrived home on Saturday it did not get much better. We went to Aubrey's first birthday party where I ate a taco and had cake. Then, on Sunday evening we had a party at church because Clyde and Norma were no longer going to lead our small group. It was a goodbye party, not a glad to see you go party. :) Anyways, I ate pasta, meatballs, cake, and smores thingys.

Oh, wait, I'm not done. Then, Monday night was book club. I ate chips and salsa (not bad), but then I had two smore cookies. Of course, this doesn't even include all the little cheats I did all week. All I know is that everything tasted DELICIOUS!!! Therein lies my problem.

But, there is good news in all this! I actually lost weight! I lost 1.2 pounds! Not much, but at least it was something. This week I have to be very good and actually count my points. Let's see what next week brings.

No comments: