Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Losing the Baby Weight...Finally!

As you probably can see, I added a new ticker to the top of the page. Four weeks ago I began a weight loss game to kick start my dieting. I have been trying to diet and it was just hard to get started. So we started "The Game On Diet" with four other teams. We didn't win, but I did start exercising 6 days a week, drinking 3 liters a day, and watching what I eat. Now, I feel like I am making progress. I am still 20 pounds from where I was when I got pregnant for Abigail and then I have about 40 more to lose.

Beginning next Wednesday we are beginning a "Biggest Loser" type of competition. It has less rules then the previous game and will last longer. I don't know if I will win, but at least it will motivate me to keep going on my diet.

In regards to the ticker, I thought it would be a nice way to keep track of what I was losing in a visual manner.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

WAY TO GO!!!! I added a ticker to mine as well!!!! It's so excited to watch them move towards the goal!!!! I will join the biggest loser game!!! BTW I'm sitting here drinking my COFFEE!! and with stevia I don't need nearly the amount of creamer I used to use!!! YEAH!

Crystal said...

Good luck with your diet. I am also trying to diet and have bought the "Biggest Loser" game for the Wii. Again good luck.