Thursday, February 15, 2007

Winter is finally here!

Okay, I know it is strange to say, but it is mid-February and I feel like Winter has just begun. We had a blizzard sweep through Northwest Ohio (and the rest of Ohio and most of the Eastern coast) and now we have FEET of snow! It's crazy! It is so pretty. Of course, I am now very sore. Jeromy had to work yesterday so it fell to me to shovel us out. After two hours I had only accomplished clearing a small portion of our driveway (plus a small path to the front and back doors). Luckily, a man stopped and plowed the rest of my driveway (of course I had to pay him $25, but it was definitely worth it!)

The great thing is that we didn't have school the last two days and we had a two hour delay today. Of course, we now have to make up the day in June (I'm not too happy about that).

As weird as it is, I'm glad to see the snow.

No comments: