Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Feeling a Little Better

Okay...It has been a few days and I have to admit that I am beginning to feel a little better. I'm not saying that I'm overly happy, but I don't feel as depressed as I did last week. I don't know why I feel better. I guess it is just better if I don't question why I feel better and just be happy I do.

In other news...we had two school cancellations this week. It was too cold. Jeromy thinks it's ridiculous that school was cancelled because of the temperature. I would have to agree, but I can't say I didn't enjoy the four day weekend. We had a great time yesterday, because Jeromy actually had the day off as well. It seems to be such a rarity lately that we would have the same day off. It was fun just to hang out with each other. There are days I love the winter!

No comments: