Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mod Squad Goes Bowling

Tonight our small group decided to take a night off and have fun. So, we went bowling! I did pretty good for me. The first game I bowled a 98, and then I bowled a 104 in the second game, and then I just did horrible the third game. Here are some pictures from our night on the town. There are no action shots due to the lack of talent of the photographer (that's me).


Michelle and Dawn take a break from talking to smile for the camera (phone).


Jeromy did very well tonight. This is him looking proud after shooting a turkey!


Rowan was strapped into his stroller, but he seemed to have a good time. He was a very good boy tonight.


Awwww! Aren't we cute together?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are cute together! I'm so glad you have each other! :-)

Sharon said...

Had a fun night!!! Great pics!