Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sick....Again!

This morning around 3:30 I woke up to feeling nauseous. I woke up at least three separate times to get sick. Jeromy helped me out by being very comforting and bringing me a cup of water. I think either something I ate at Laura's party made me sick or my stomach is no longer use to the types of food I was eating (this is Jeromy's theory). Well, now it is about twelve hours since the first "episode" and I am still sick. However, I am feeling better. I'm hoping to feel well enough to go to school tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sorry you're not feeling well! I think Jeromy's right! I haven't been eating ice cream lately - which is huge for me, considering I used to eat a bowl a day. I tried some the other day and it just wasn't good and I get a really bad belly ache!

Sharon said...

By the way, tell Jeromy that Rob is just lovin' the whole "rock" thing with Rowan!

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Hope it passes quickly so you feel better soon. Hang in there!