Friday, November 7, 2008

New Progress on the House

With the laying of the concrete for the driveway the work on the house came to a complete halt for a week. Now that it has been a week, trucks and vans can now park on the driveway so progress has continued. We went over Wednesday and saw that work had continued, but I didn't have my camera. Yesterday we didn't have time with all the trauma (see previous post) and the fact the sun sets shortly after five. So, today we went over shortly after I arrived home from work. Here are the pictures I took:

The stamping on the edge of the driveway:

The sidewalk leading up to the house:

The french doors for the study. Obviously they are not hung yet. I expect that will be completed on Monday (if not sooner).

The laundry room door (just an example of the doors hanging throughout the house):

No comments: