Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Final Shower


Today was the shower at work. My co-workers and friends, Sarah and Erin put together a great shower! We received some wonderful gifts! The gifts included clothes, a couple toys, a boppy (with sweetpeas on it!), a shopping cart cover, and sheets for the crib and changing pad. I even received a quilt today from one of my students! She said that her mom made it for me. It was really cute! It was a really nice shower! My mom was even able to come! Thanks to her I have the pictures that you see here.


In other news, Jeromy and I decided to go to Babies R Us after dinner to buy some things that we still needed. (We also thought it would pass some time so we are not just sitting around the house.) We bought our changing pad, some sheets for the pack 'n play, some breastfeeding paraphernalia, an umbrella stroller (orange of course), and a couple pair of tights for Abigail when she wears her Christmas dresses. I think we are starting to get ready for her arrival! I almost forgot that we also bought our diaper bag!

We did get some bad news today about moving day into the new house. It seems we will probably not move until very close to Dec. 11th (which is the day the doctor is thinking of inducing). Oh the stress! Jeromy and I are forming contingency plans so we can be flexible in this situation.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the Christmas outfit...hey the good news about the house is that Jeromy could get everyone to work really hard and have the house completely ready by the time you come home from the hospital...you know like those shows where you leave for a day or two and everything is changed when you come home!

Monique said...

Breast Feeding paraphanelia?? You already have what you need!! Can't wait for Abigail to get here and to see the pictures. Love Aunt Monique

Laura said...

I am no good for during the week, but the weekend after the 11th I can help and I will even volunteer Andy to help!