Monday, December 29, 2008

Belated Update!!!

It has been a while since I blogged last. We moved into our new house the weekend before Christmas and unfortunately the cable company is being difficult and have not moved our service. The lastest estimate is that we will have cable, internet,and phone any where between January 5-7. So to update this blog, we had to travel to my mom's house (I know the whole half a mile). I know Grandma Lewis has been waiting patiently (and probably impatiently as well) for new pictures of Abigail. So here they are:

I don't know why, but she likes to put her hands in front of her face when she is sleeping. Sometimes, she likes to just put at least one hand by her face. That is something she got from me. I always have a hand up near my face or head when I'm sleeping.


Abigail having supervised "tummy time" with Daddy. She doesn't always like being on her tummy, but she has to do it to build up those muscles. No lazyness allowed!!! :)

Opening presents on Christmas morning!

As you can tell, Abigail was thrilled...

But, then she gave us a little smile...

Lately, she has been choking a half hour to an hour after we finish feeding her. We were told by the doctor to prop her up either by holding her or placing her in her chair when she is finished eating. Here she is chilling in her chair (she loves that thing!):

Aren't her feet adorable?

Mommy and Abigail sleeping while watching a movie (we don't get through movies anymore without falling asleep):

Wondering why Mommy is taking yet another picture of her.

A series of pictures of her playing:



Hanging out with her cousin Elena

No comments: