Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Unofficial" Notice

Well, I was given "unofficial" notice today that I will probably be cut. One of our assistant principals was talking to me about the senior I have in one of my classes and her final exam and he asked me if any one had talked to me about the potential cuts. He then proceeded to tell me that he hadn't heard anything from the school board as of yet, but since we had a person return to our department this year our department would be considered too large. In other words, language arts isn't important enough to keep the right amount of teachers.

Oh well, as you know from a previous post, I was kind of expecting this. I know God has a plan. I just wish I knew what it was. It is definitely frustrating knowing that this may hinder our adoption process. I will just wait and pray.

No comments: