Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Update on Job

Well, I received "official" notice last Wednesday that I was losing my job. I had hope until today that I could bump a teacher at Fassett. However, I met with our Assistant Superintendent today and he explained to me why it wasn't possible. It's hard to explain, so if you want to know...ask. I guess now I need to talk to the treasurer's office about receiving unemployment. I'm not sure what I am going to do. I know that I am not applying for a teaching job, but besides that I am not sure.

Well, it's final. We no longer need to wonder. Jeromy and I will have to cut back on some things. We may even have to put off the adoption until next year (I hope not). I know God provides for all our needs so I am not worried about that. I am also still hoping and praying that we can adopt this year (please join me in praying that God will provide us with a way to fund our adoption). Also, continue to pray for me, I have struggled with minor depression issues with the miscarriages, infertility, and other issues, all of this is not helping that situation either.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

When words cannot express our thoughts & feelings, we simply must let our hearts do the talking. Know that I'm here for you...no matter what!

Unknown said...

I love you Traci Leigh!!

Love from mom