Monday, November 5, 2007

Busy Lives...

This past weekend has been incredibly busy, but great! Here is a brief recap:

1) We left Friday after school to visit Jeromy's family in Dayton. It was a great visit. We were able to visit his grandparents and play games with his mom and sister. It was a very nice time! We also celebrated my birthday this past weekend.

2) On Sunday afternoon, Jeromy and I headed off to Lafayette, Indiana for Jeromy to interview for a job there. Lafayette is about an hour north of Indianapolis and is the home of Purdue. Jeromy really liked the job and he hasn't made a decision about what he is going to do. However, it is looking like we will be staying in Toledo. It's a good job, but he doesn't see anything that makes it stand out. That would be fine with me if we stay in Toledo (it took us 4 1/2 hours to drive home this afternoon).

3) One last thing...we have been assigned our social worker and she is beginning her part of the home study this week. This is so exciting!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Busy lives...but they are moving in such exciting directions right now! I'm so happy for both of you...especially now that you're starting the next phase of your adoption!

I also have to say that I'm pretty excited that Jeromy is leaning towards Toledo. I would really miss you if you left!