Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What's Going On?

I know it has been a little while since I have updated everyone. I have been incredibly busy. I'm not really sure why (isn't that the way it always is?). Anyways, we had our final meetings with our social worker, Robin. The meetings were very relaxed and we had a lot of fun.

I also was able to turn in our scrapbook pages for "the book" that the birthmothers look through. It looks very nice, thanks to Rhonda. Rhonda was the scrapbook warrior Friday night. She is very talented. She could have a business doing scrapbook pages for people who are too busy or do not have talent. Anyways, she worked and I sat back and watched (and helped a little). My mom and Michelle were also there and helped with their input as well.

After all these weeks and months, all we have to do now is sit back and wait. We have no responsibilities at this point. I am not going to say that there is no stress, there just isn't any right now. Just keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! This is such a big milestone, and I'm so happy for you. Now...for the waiting game. I know God has a very special little boy or girl out there for you!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for the two of you and how lucky my grandchild will be to have parents like the two of you! Love you both from mom