Monday, December 17, 2007

Are You Kidding Me?

Yes, school was cancelled today. We have now had three days cancelled. It is nice to get unexpected days off, but we only get five of them and then we have to start making them up. I really don't want to go too far into the summer.

Even though it was annoying to have another day off, I did have fun. I ended up going shopping with mom, Kelly, Elena, and Makenzie (the little girl Kelly babysits). We started off by putting Alex and Zoe (Kelly's friend's little girl who is in Alex's kidnergarten class) on the bus, then we headed off to the Southwyck Mall. I didn't know there were any stores still left in that mall. I was surprised to hear that there were, so off we went. While we were at the mall Kelly and I rode the merry-go-round with the girls. I took a few pictures, but I must have forgot to save them. The only picture I have is this one that my mom took of me and Elena. It is really blurry, but it does show how fast the merry-go-round was moving. Elena and I actually got dizzy by the time we got off.



We made other stops as well and aside for one thing that I still need to buy, I am finished shopping for Christmas.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Yes - there is still a little life at Southwyck - however, now Carty owns it which means what little life is left will soon be gone! Probably by June 2008! Of course, new signage, lights and banners will make it beautiful!
I haven't even been to Franklin Park in months since Fallen timbers and Levis Commons are there - I don't even need to go to Franklin - besides people are carrying guns and knifes and gathering in common spaces - it's not safe for my kids to go! For their health or their ears!