Monday, December 10, 2007

Benefits of Being a Teacher

Okay, so there are a lot of benefits of being a teacher. The largest benefit of all is the unexpected day off. Today we had our second day off (we had a day off last week on Wednesday). There was an ice storm last night and school was cancelled all over the city. To celebrate the day off, Michelle and I joined my mom on her shopping exhibition. We had a nice time shopping all over the city of Toledo. We even had a stopover at Kelly's house. There is a chance that school will be cancelled tomorrow as well (there is another ice storm coming through tonight). Of course, I already have the day off due to a doctor's appointment. I guess we will just have to wait and see...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

If we get the 10 inches of snow they are talking about - you'll have this monday off too!!!! Better start praying for it! I know the kids are!