Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh...The Weather Outside is Frightful...

Can you tell I have been listening to a lot of Christmas music? Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow is a favorite of mine, but I didn't want this much snow. We woke up this morning expecting snow, but we were not expecting so much. After looking out the window we decided that we would not risk the roads and drive to Elmore and would go to Hope Community (ONC's new name)instead. But, when we turned on the TV we found that Hope Community was cancelled (as well as every other church in the Toledo area). They say we may even have a delay or cancellation of school tomorrow because of the snow blowing. I would like a delay, but I don't know what I think about three cancellation days before Christmas. That's almost guaranteeing us makeup days in June.

For those of you out of town, here are some pictures of the snow. A little fun fact would be that this was the second time Jeromy plowed the driveway. The first time was around 10:30 and these pictures were taken around 3:00. The picture of the pool depresses me. I can't wait for summer.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I must agree with you on the snow days & the picture of the pool. :-) I've seen snow...now I'm done (if only that were true...this is just the start)!

Unknown said...

What great timing on purchasing the snow blower!!! Love you

Sharon said...

Winter hasn't even started yet! And we are all wishing and praying for summer!!! How funny!!!!

mmmmm said...

your photos are the perfect example of what I DONT miss about Ohio. Keep warm, but dont wish for summer its just humidity coming your way ;)
Merry Christmas