Saturday, January 24, 2009

Abigail's First Movie

Last night Jeromy had to work and Mom invited Abigail and I out for an evening with Kelly and the kids. So the excitement began...

Shortly after Jeromy left for work, Abigail and I went to pick Elena up for school. We then went to Mom's house to pick her up. Afterwards, we hurried to the other side of town because Abigail had a doctor's appointment. She has a blocked tear duct and it has been getting worse, so we went to get it checked. The doctor perscribed her some eye drops. They seem to be helping. By the way, she is now 10 pounds, 4 ounces. She is getting so big!!!

After the doctor's appointment we went to Kelly's house to pick up her and Alex. We stopped to eat at Wendy's and then went to the movie. We went to see Hotel for Dogs. It was really cute!!! Alex and I were the only ones to watch the movie the entire way through. Mom went into the hallway with Abigail because at one point she was getting fussy. Once she was settled down she came back in. Kelly and Elena left at one point because Elena had "overflowed." Translation: She had ate too much food and had begun to throw it up. Even though I would count this as Abigail's first movie, I do not believe she ever actually looked at the screen. Actually, she slept her way through most of it. She will probably see it some day. I told Jeromy that this was a movie we definitely had to get because I believe Abigail will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I took Jourdyn, Nadine and Katie P to see that last weekend! it's adorable and it has a doggie like mine so of course I love it! But just so you know TV/movies will rot your childs head!!! Just look at us! :) LOL!!!!