Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yet More Pictures...

I'm debating about starting Abigail's own blog. Actually, I think I will. So everyone stay tuned for that information.

Until then, Aunt Julie and Lee were unhappy with the lack of pictures lately. So, here are some that I took today.

Actually, this first one was taken yesterday. Abigail was playing and talking with her Glow Worm (she loves that thing!).

Aunt Kelly came over and while checking out the new nursery decided to have Abigail try out her new chair.


Abigail had not slept last night and was overly tired. Aunt Kelly helped Mommy and Daddy out by putting her to sleep and laying her in the cradle.

Mommy and Abigail sitting in the new glider that Daddy set up in the nursery. We had fun talking and playing with toys.

In other news, I rejoined Weight Watchers tonight. I'm really excited because I only gained 22 pounds with my pregnancy. Once I have lost that weight I will be back where I was when I dropped out because of being pregnant. I can't wait to get back on the wagon (well,kind of. I'm going to miss Cold Stone trips).

1 comment:

Sharon said...

oh I remember glow worms - they were the best!!!