Monday, January 12, 2009

The Nursery is Almost Finished!!!


Once the house is put together (at least no boxes laying around), I will post pictures of our new home. I am very proud of the fact that I have finished the nursery (well, almost...there are a few things Jeromy needs to finish). I took a picture of Abigail in her crib enjoying her mobile and I thought it was too cute.

Oh! I almost forgot...we went to Abigail's 1 month check up today. She is totally healthy and now weighs 9 pounds, 5 ounces and is now 21 inches!!! I can't believe it!!! She is getting too big!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Can't wait to see it! FYI change your profile, your first child is here!

Sharon said...

very cute! And get used to the growth, as I'm sure you already know, it doesn't really stop any time soon!