Friday, January 26, 2007

Infertility Rears Its Ugly Head!

Well...failure again. Jeromy says that I shouldn't see it as my fault, but that's hard. It's my body that keeps failing.

Anyways, I felt pretty positive as the week began. I wasn't feeling the typical changes that come before a period. But, then Thursday the signs began to show up. Then, today, I was left with no other option then to call my doctor and tell them that once again my cycle had begun. Then, I was crushed a little more by my doctor saying that he wanted to wait a month. You see, my ovaries were "hot" (his word not mine) last month and he believes that it could be dangerous if we try this month. Overstimulation is always a concern when taking HMG shots.

So, not only am I sitting here depressed because once again infertility has crushed me beneath its heel, but I don't even have the hope that I could be pregnant by the end of February.

I just have to continually remind myself that God is in control. That we will get pregnant when it is the right time. I know this, but sometimes it is so difficult to wait patiently.

No comments: