Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Most Difficult Time...

First of all I should say that I am amazed by how often I am writing in this blog. I did not realize how releasing it would be.

I have decided that the most difficult time of the month is the two weeks after ovulation. It is a time when you don't know how you should feel. I don't want to get too excited because then the disappointment is overwhelming. I also don't want to pretend that I'm not excited because that just doesn't seem right.

I'm also terrified during these times. Mainly due to the fact that I have never had a successful pregnancy. I'm afraid that I won't be pregnant. I'm afraid that I will be and I won't be able to enjoy the pregnancy because of my fear. Fear can be very debilitating.

I guess only time will tell what is around the corner.

No comments: