Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Great News!

No one is going to believe this, but I have a job! Today, during the first exam of the day, two men who are high up in the union came to see me. It seems that the school district is going with a new medical insurance company. Because of this switch, the district is saving enough money to save all the jobs they had previously cut. This means I will be happily teaching English at Clay High School next Fall. Of course, this is not official until the board approves the decision (which they said they would) and the union members ratify the new contract. Once all that is official, I will be able to rest easy!

I am so excited! God is So Great!!!!! The first thing I did when I found out was pray and thank Him for all He has done! I know someone (and some of you know who I'm talking about and are probably chuckling right now) who would say that I am giving God too much credit. I don't believe that is possible. You could never give God too much credit because we could never comprehend all that He does for us!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know who you are referring to, but I must agree...we can never give God too much credit! I am so happy for you (although you already know that, but I'll say it again)! Congratulations! Now you'll be able to enjoy your summer just a bit more. :-)