Sunday, August 5, 2007

Really Cool Video!

I saw this video on Good Morning America this morning while eating breakfast. It's not exactly professional quality and drags at some points (they had it nicely edited on GMA). Actually, the guy who filmed it said that he isn't very good with a video camera (this is obvious) and it was actually another guy on the safari who put it up on YouTube.

As I said, it tends to drag and the last minute is pretty worthless, but if you like Animal Planet or Discovery Channel, you'll like this. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't believe I watched that :-) Love from mom

Anonymous said...

How carnal! I forget what those buffalo are called - I want to say water buffalo - but that's just because I have veggies on my mind. But they are bison - they are all over Cabela's walls - It's cool to see nature like that.