Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Alex's First Day of School

I can't believe it...my nephew started kindergarten today! I have been so nervous and excited about him going to school. I told my mom that if I'm this nervous for him, I can't imagine how nervous I will be when my own child begins school. Here are some pictures that Kelly (my sister, his mother) e-mailed me. The first one is of Alex showing off his new Pirates of the Caribbean backpack.



This next picture is of Alex hugging my niece, Elena, good-bye. I don't think Elena is excited to see him go (or maybe she is).



This final picture is Alex scurrying up the steps of the bus. I'm sure that Alex will do an excellent job at school.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm with you - I can't believe Alex started school! He's looking pretty spiffy though in his school clothes! :-) No wonder you're a proud aunt!

Unknown said...

I agree and he is so adorable - where have the years gone?