Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Second "Chunk" is Now Here!

Believe it or not...the second "chunk" of paperwork for our adoption arrived in the mail today! It isn't much larger than the first "chunk," but some of it seems that it will be more time consuming. There is also paperwork that must be filled out by our family doctor as well as a form that must be filled out by the fire marshall.

We also can begin working on the profile/scrapbook which will appear in their "book" at the agency. This is the book that birth parents will look through to choose the couple/family that they would like to adopt their baby.

Jeromy and I are both very excited! It just seems like it is becoming more real! One step closer to bringing our baby home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited!! Love from mom (grandma)

Sharon said...

I'm getting chills - I'm so excited!!!! I can't imagine how excited you are!

Michelle said...

I can't begin to express how happy I am for both of you! Wow...I can't wait to meet your little one. Thanks for letting me be a part of this journey!