Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Elena's First Day of School

Today was Elena's first day of preschool. She was very excited! Here is what Kelly had to say about this...

Today was Elena's first day of preschool. She woke up at 6am to make sure we remembered she had school today. Followed by a song about her school as we pulled into the driveway. When it was time for me to leave, I said can I have a kiss goodbye? she responded with, "Mom, I'm playing...." I said ok. I'll just stay with you. She of course then jumped up, gave me a kiss and said "ok, go now..." fun. real fun...


Oh the traumas of your baby growing older (I know Kelly...just wait until its mine). Here are some pictures of Elena. The first is of her proudly showing off her Ariel backpack (I think she has a crush on Prince Eric).




The next couple of pictures are of her busying herself checking out all the great toys. Oh what should she play with first?




Finally, Kelly said that she got a good report about Elena when she picked her up. Kelly was concerned because Elena can be bossy at times. The teacher, Mrs. Wilson, reassured her that Elena had not been that bossy. We think that might be code for "just give me time to nip this in the bud." I can't imagine this little angel being bossy. What do you think? :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Elena...bossy? Surely you must be joking! ;-)

Unknown said...

Not my sweet little granddaughter that I love she surely would not be bossy!!!! Love mom