Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dieting or a Lifestyle?

Well, I finally did it. I joined Weight Watchers tonight. Kelly has been urging me to join with her, so I took the plunge tonight. I'm really excited about this. Now that I will hopefully be getting on track with working out and watching what I eat,I have huge hopes for getting into shape. I hope to lose 60 pounds this year. That would get me to my goal weight. By the way, for all you weight watchers fans, I get 30 points. This is going to be a huge transition!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

When I did weight watchers pre-Rowan and right after Nadine - I was allowed 20 points but because I nursed they wanted me to do 40 - I didn't - I did 20 and it was like I really didn't change how much I ate - just what I ate! I really need to do weight watchers again! Maybe someday!

Good luck! Wish me luck - I have 40 to lose!

Unknown said...

As always, I am proud of you Traci! Love from mom

Michelle said...

Thanks for being the support I need to get on the right track. You have no idea how much I appreciate you (and always do)! Best of luck...we'll be "new & improved" in 2009. :-)

Kadaver said...

nice blog! it's pleasant to find someone who writes about her own life.. well, best of luck on your adoption process! :).. I wish you a happy new year (a little late, but it doesn't matter)