Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weight Watchers Update

I am really excited! Today when I weighed in, I was very happy to find that I have lost...5 pounds this week! That means in the past few weeks I have lost 7.6 pounds! How wonderful!

I think weight watchers must be one of the best weight loss programs. It actually helps you to break old habits that were bad for you and create new good habits. For example, tonight Jeromy and I went to a book club meeting and there were a lot of delicious foods. Even though I had the points and could have grazed a little bit, I stayed with the healthier choices such as veggie trays. I definitely would not have done that a couple months ago. It is change, but I am improving.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

WooHoo!!! Go Traci! Go Traci!!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! You are doing such a great job, and as always...I appreciate the accountability you offer me. :-)