Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our Scrapbook

I've had a lot of people ask me about the pages that we submitted to be in "The Book." I am horrible at scrapbooking and I was very worried about this. But, then I lucked out and was invited to a scrapbooking party. My friend, Rhonda (who is a scrapbooking genius)helped me out huge and put the book together. Check here for that entry. Anyways, I've talked about it, but it has been pointed out that I have not posted any pictures. So, here are pictures of the final product and what birthmothers will look at while making decisions. Keep in mind that I took these with my phone so they are not the best quality.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the completed project! I hadn't seen it since you were working on it the first night. :-) It turned out great! Rhonda's a scrapbook genius!

Sharon said...

Great Scrapbook! It's very colorful and eye catching! Someone will surely be attracted to it!!! How exciting!