Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Life and Times of Alex and Elena

Okay, I have decided that this is what this blog should be called at times. Maybe, I should teach Kelly how to make one (what do you think Kelly Jo?). Anyways, this past week Kelly, Monny, Mom, and the kids traveled to California to visit my grandpa, his wife, my great-aunt Lenora and Disneyland. Here are some pictures that were sent to me via Mom and Kelly's phones.





When I talked to them yesterday, Elena was very excited about meeting many princesses and Alex was excited to share that he met Captain Jack Sparrow. Also, they both shared that either Chip or Dale (I can't remember which one) drank Alex's pop while they were eating dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. I understand the trauma. Chip and Dale traumatized me when I was around Alex's age at Disneyland. They untied my hair ribbon.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh shucks! I wanna meet Minnie and Princesses! I've never been to D-land or D-world. The kids are precious! And you have every right as an aunt to be proud!!!

Michelle said...

Traumatized by Chip & Dale...must be a family thing. :-)