Monday, January 14, 2008

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

On Friday night, Kelly and my mom joined Laura, Andy and his parents at a tasting for their reception. Jeromy and I volunteered to watch Alex and Elena so Kelly could enjoy her night out. For something a little different, we took the kids to the movies to see the new Veggietales movie The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. It was a very good movie. However, I think the cheese puffs that attacked Mr. Lunt were a bit too much for Elena. While laying down with her at bedtime she announced that she would never eat Cheetos again.

All in all, it was a great evening with the kids. After the movie, we ate dinner at Wendy's and then went back to my mom's house where the kids were going to spend the night. They played in the bathtub for a little bit and then off to bed. Alex (and Jeromy) fell asleep almost immediately, while Elena took a bit longer.

In other news, I lost a little over 3 pounds my first week on weight watchers. I don't think I will do as well this week. I haven't worked out as much as I did last week. I'm still getting back on track with exercise. It's just a matter of setting up habits. I guess I just need to give it time.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great Job on the weight loss!!! Way to go Traci!!!

Michelle said...

You're such a great aunt! :-)