Thursday, April 24, 2008

Muffins for Moms (and Grandmas and Aunts)

This morning was Muffins for Moms at Alex's school. Originally only Kelly and Mom were going to go with Alex. But then, he guilted Laura and I so we joined them as well. It was a lot of fun. We even were given a tour of his classroom. He showed us his cubby and a book he's writing about pirates. Of course, we were also shown his seat (and every seat he has sat in this year) and the frogs that I hear so much about (the frogs are moved if a student misbehaves). We even were able to meet his teacher, Mrs. Pawken (I am not sure how to spell her name). She was much younger than I pictured her after hearing about her from Kelly and Alex. Here are some pictures from this morning:



Alex was so excited! I hope he had a good time!

No comments: