Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's Going On?

Jeromy pointed out this afternoon that it has been a while since I last updated this blog (by the way...Hi Aunt Monique! I know you're probably as frustrated as Jeromy). Anyways, we have been very busy. Here is a breakdown:

- I have started a new business with Premier Designs, Inc. It is a jewelry company. I love the jewelry and it gives me an opportunity to hang out with women and talk about jewelry. Two great things! I originally started this endeavor to give me something to do in case I lose my job. I figured I would be bored sitting around the house all day. Well, I am now 80% sure I will still have my job next year, but I am going to still continue with this new enterprise. Interested in a home show? Let me know!

- We are selling our house! Yes, you heard me correctly. We recently found the land we have been looking for. We are initiating the building process. We are very excited!

I feel like there is more going on, but I can't remember right now. If I think of what it was, I will blog again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would personally like more info about the building process...it helps to give me ideas for future projects!

Monique said...

Glad to hear you got the property you wanted. I have been checking regularly...thought you fell off the planet! Glad to hear you are probably keeping your job too. I bet you are a great teacher! Love Aunt Monique

Sharon said...

Life does seem to be so busy doesn't it? It's quite nerve racking. But glad to see you back and to hear all your good news!!