Sunday, April 27, 2008

Women of Faith

On Friday, Mom, Michelle and I headed to Columbus for the Women of Faith conference. As always, it was a great weekend. We left early on Friday so we could spend a little time shopping at the Easton Towne Center. We were also able to enjoy a late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! (YUM!) It was a very fattening, non-weight watcher meal, but delicious.

After checking in at the hotel and resting for about an hour we then went downtown to the conference. As usual it was a very uplifting, two-day experience. I was asked today who my favorite speaker is, but honestly I love them all! We were able to hear Sheila Walsh, Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, and Sandi Patty. We were unable to stay to hear Luci Swindoll (who we love as well) because we wanted to get back earlier than later. The musical concerts were performed by Nicole C. Mullen and Natalie Grant. I love both of these singers so I was extremely happy. This was the first time I was able to see Nicole C. Mullen perform. Every time she has been scheduled they replace her with someone else. I would love to see an entire concert with her! This was the second time I saw Natalie Grant. She was excellent as well.

If you have never been to a Women of Faith (and you're a woman), I would highly suggest checking one out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved the weekend also, I think it was one of the best! Thanks Traci, I love you!