Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School!

Today I had to go back to work! Unlike the rest of the district, only the freshmen came to school today at our building. Due to cutbacks in previous years they had to do away with freshmen orientation. To make up for this, the school has made the first day of school freshmen orientation day. It is a long tiring day!

We are with the kids from 8:00 until 2:25 with no breaks! I was exhausted by the time I arrived home.

Even so, I was able to run errands with Jeromy where we chose our carpeting for our new home. I actually think we made some very good choices.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

no hardwood? I would have thought with allergies you would have went all wood? Or is it just dogs????

Anyways, carpets easier to sit on and play on.

Jourdyn had an interesting first day. And I made it through it!!!