Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Baby's Latest Picture

Okay, I know I'm a little late on this. On Monday, we received a new picture of our little girl. But, then I lost it. (I know how stupid) I remembered putting it in my purse and I thought I had put it somewhere so it wouldn't be bent. I searched my entire purse and could not find it. I looked in the books (which were in my purse on Monday) that Jeromy and I had taken with us (it's usually a long wait), but they were not there. Well, after emptying my purse, I resigned myself to being a loser who lost her baby's picture.

Then, yesterday, I was looking in a little notebook for the information that I had about the counter tops we are considering and there within the pages was the picture! So, I don't feel like such a loser any more. Here is our little girl:



She currently weighs 1 pound, 5 ounces (at least that is what she weighed on Monday). According to the ultrasound tech, that is just perfect. By the way, that is her leg in front of her face. You can see the joint for her knee in front of her nose and, if you look carefully, you can see her little foot hovering over her forehead. She is very flexible!

We may be a little partial, but we think she's adorable!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You are partial! But she is adorable!!! And flexible! Don't you wish we still had half of the flexibility our kids have??

Monique said...

How wonderful. I am sooo excited for you both. Enjoy every minute - it all passes quickly - can you believe we dropped Maren off at College yesterday! Your house looks beautiful, too and moving so quickly. Many blessings to you both. Love Aunt Monique

Unknown said...

Grandma agrees with her parents she is adorable and much loved already - I for one cannot wait to hold her!!!!!