Monday, August 18, 2008

It's a Girl!

As you can tell from the title of this post, we now know that our little one is a little girl! This afternoon we went to another appointment at Toledo Hospital for a doppler sounding and hoping we would learn what we were having. Within moments of arriving we learned that we were having a girl. We have not chosen a name as of yet.

After our appointment, Jeromy and I headed to Babies R Us to register. It was very fun, but we had a lot of hard choices. I think we did a good job!

This is getting really exciting!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

so i was scrolling down and I saw "It's a girl!" and I yelled out "WHAT!!" I about peed my pants! How exciting! I remember each moment that I was told what gender I was housing inside of me! It makes it so much more real,doesn't it!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!