Thursday, June 28, 2007

What are Men Thinking?

Okay, if anyone can answer that question you will win a prize. My friend has been dating this guy for three or four months. They have talked about marriage and plans have been made that extend into September (some which require tickets that have been purchased). On Tuesday, they made plans for the rest of the week and discussed some of the aforementioned future plans. Then, on Wednesday, he called (from work) to tell her that it just wasn't working out! Can you believe it? She was in shock! Actually, everyone she has told this to has been in shock as well. This decision of his seems to be coming out of left field.

Honestly, I think he is a HUGE JERK! I am very upset about this! I have known him for some time, not well, but I never would have expected this out of him. I have offered to go beat him up (I know I can take him). Anyways, I don't understand how someone could act one way one second and another way the next second (my friend's aunt suggested a brain tumor). If I am as confused at this, I can not imagine what my friend is going through. However, I know my confusion and shock has turned to anger. If I ever see him again, he will be receiving an earful!

No comments: