Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It is over 90 degrees today! It is very hot! We have spent the afternoon in our pool relaxing. It has helped considerably! Tomorrow we are going to Soak City (a water park in Sandusky, a part of Cedar Point). Jeromy and I are going with my mom, sisters (Kelly and Laura) and our niece and nephew, Alex and Elena. It should be a good time. Jeromy and I have to drive separate because we have a softball game tomorrow night at 6:30. I'm glad we are playing, but it will be hot and unpleasant. Oh well, afterwards I'll come home and get in the pool.

By the way, please keep my friends Tracy and Rhonda and their girls (Bethany, Kailey, Meke and Neti) in your prayers. Tracy, Rhonda, Bethany, and Kailey are currently in Ethiopia picking up Meke and Neti. If you are interested, you can check out their blog here.
I am soooo excited for them!!!!

No comments: