Thursday, October 11, 2007

Depressing News

Okay, I know this may not seem huge to a lot of people, but I am very depressed about it. I was supposed to pick up Jeromy tonight around midnight from the Detroit airport. However, his flight out of Seattle was delayed two hours. There were no other flights that he could take (he asked). So, now he is arriving in Minnesota after the last flight out. Now, he won't be arriving in Detroit until tomorrow morning at 8:30. This is very depressing! I really miss him.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear this! I know you're really missing Jeromy (and I'm sure he's missing you as well). I wish I'd read this earlier because I would have called to help pass the time. I haven't called tonight because you said you were going to take a nap before heading to Detroit...didn't want to wake you. Sorry! :-(

Sharon said...

Not be negative but give it a couple of more years, a couple of kids and some pets and you will be begging for a week alone!!! :) But I do understand your missing Jeromy - it is hard to be away from someone who is part of you - husband and wives are one. So it's like missing your arms or legs - for me when Rob's gone it's like missing my ....well you can fill in the blank! Hey, I was thinking...my mind. Okay bad attempt at being funny! I hope he's arrived safely! See me later