Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We are Finished!

It's time to celebrate! Jeromy and I finished our second "chunk" of paperwork this weekend. I mailed it out yesterday. We also were fingerprinted for our BCI and FBI checks. Now, we have to sit back and wait until they are finished processing everything at Catholic Charities and assign us a social worker.

Until then, we will work on the scrapbook that the birthmothers will look at when choosing who they would like to interview. We also have a day long meeting in Fostoria on Friday.

I can't believe how quickly we are moving! I am so excited!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations! What an exciting milestone! :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

I am also excited for you and Jeromy, and for our whole family. Another baby in our family - what fun! Love you both! Mom