Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fog and Cirque

Well, yesterday was an extremely busy day! It started off with a wonderful surprise...we had a two hour fog delay! That was really nice. However, it came across after I had taken my shower and was in the midst of eating my breakfast. As a result, I was unable to go back to sleep. But, that is okay, because I had a wonderful night's sleep on Thursday.

After the shortened school day, I ran to Lifestyles to work out for a little over an hour. That felt good. I had not been able to work out since Tuesday because I had pulled a muscle in my back at church on Wednesday night. Then, I headed home to Jeromy, his mom and sister.

After a quick shower and getting ready, we all left for a night out on the town. We went out to eat at Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant) and then headed to the Stranahan to see Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. It was very neat. All I could keep saying throughout the show was "Wow." It is amazing what these people can do. Some of it actually looked painful. I was especially amazed by the contortionists. It was a very enjoyable evening!

No comments: