Sunday, February 17, 2008

Casting Crowns to Bridal Shower

As you can probably tell from the title of this post, it has been a very busy weekend. But, it has also been a lot of fun! On Friday night, Michelle, Tara, and I headed up to Ypsilanti, Michigan for a Casting Crowns concert at Eastern Michigan University. When we arrived we were very excited to discover that we had awesome seats. Here are a few pictures that I took with my phone (hence why they are blurry).




If you are not familiar with Casting Crowns, they are a Christian band which I have mentioned in a couple previous posts. Click here for the most recent. It was an awesome concert! This is the third Casting Crowns concert that I have gone to and I have greatly enjoyed each one. I would highly recommend that if you ever have the opportunity that you attend one.

Well, after a late night in Michigan, I had to wake up early Saturday morning for my sister, Laura's, bridal shower. Because we currently do not have a church building, we had her shower at Michael's Bar and Grill downtown. Kelly's husband, Monny's family owns the restaurant. They were very kind to let us use it. Many people commented on what a nice place it was. We had a good time (even though it was a lot of work) and Laura and Andy received a lot of great gifts. Here are some pictures I took. Once again, they were with my phone so they are not the best. I meant to take my camera and forgot it.






After all of that fun, Michelle came over on Saturday night and we all played games. I think I am now on a Dutch Blitz kick.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Dutch Blitz is a vonderful goot game! :-)

Anonymous said...

Arghh! I love dutch blitz!!!!

Traci said...

Maybe we should have a dutch blitz party!