Sunday, February 17, 2008

Update On All The Fun!

A while back we had a lot of snow. Actually, we had so much it caused us to have a day off of school. When I posted about that day I mentioned how Elena and I built a snowman at my Mom's house. Here are the pictures from that day.




As you can probably tell, I forgot the carrot for the nose and Mom didn't have any, so we used celery instead. We even used celery for the arms (Mom doesn't have any big trees with fallen branches). By the way, we built the snowman because Kelly had sent this picture of Alex and Makenzie and the snowman they had built (Elena felt left out).



I know...Kelly's snowman looked much better.

Also, just in case you think all of our fun is outside. Jeromy and I went bowling a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun! We need to do that more often. Here are a couple of pictures of us bowling. As you can tell, Jeromy has much better form then I do (actually, I almost fell when he took the picture).




See...you can have fun in the winter in Northwest Ohio!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your joy for life! :-)

Sharon said...

Yes, contrary to popular belief there is life in Northwest Ohio in the winter. just generally, it's fun you have to make for yourself. And you have to be willing to sometimes get cold!

I think Kelly hired a professional for her snowman! there's no way a snowman can look that good! :)